Inside at 11:00 a.m.
Online at 11:00 a.m. on Facebook.
Sunday Worship in Durham
We love gathering together in Durham, NC to worship Jesus together. Over the summer, we are doing things a little different. Please make note of the key items in relation to our Sunday worship service below:
Other Ways to Connect at South Durham Church
Besides our Sunday worship services, there are plenty of other ways to connect in Durham, NC. From adults to youth, below you will find many of the ways we build community at South Durham Church!
- SoDu Youth meets weekly on Thursday nights from 6:30-8:00pm. If you are interested in learning more about our Durham, NC youth group, contact: Aaron@southdurham.org.
- Community Groups are meeting weekly (starting in September) on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discipleship Groups are meeting in person. Our discipleship groups are a great way to connect with other believers while studying the Bible together.
- Summer Fellowships are another way that we aim to be in community in Durham over the coming months. Continue to follow the website for more details as these fellowship opportunities are announced.
- Church Family and Guests, we have a free gift for you. Enjoy a subscription to RightNow Media, which is a wonderful video resource for all ages. Click here to start enjoying now.
- The Elders of South Durham Church are available for pastoral counseling for individuals, couples, and families.
- Connect with South Durham Church through our many ministry opportunities. You have the option of joining and taking part in our various ministries or volunteering to serve the church in Durham!
How can we serve you?
Our Lord came not to be served but to serve (Mark 10:45), and we want to serve you. If you have a prayer or service need, let us hear from you. The evangelical church is focused on serving the needs of the body of Christ. We also love helping our local community in Durham, NC. Please let us know how we can serve you whether with a prayer request or sharing a need you may have.