We are excited to meet together this Sunday!
We’re meeting at 10:15 a.m. inside and in the parking lot at 4D Church at 1515 Clermont Rd, Durham, NC 27713. You can still access our song lyrics here.
We will continue to provide our service livestream on YouTube at 10:30 a.m., but we also encourage you to gather with us in person if you are able.
Read on for:
- Safety measures
- Health guidelines
- What to bring
SAFETY MEASURES WE’RE TAKING
It will be a joy to come together for this joint time of worship.
Here are some safety guidelines we have put in place for this new way of gathering:
- We are offering a touchless worship service — offering plates will not be passed (you can give online southdurham.org/give), and you can access the song lyrics at southdurham.org/lyrics.
- We are encouraging people to wear masks when they are within 6 ft. of distance from someone outside of their household.
- Please stay home if you or anyone in your household is sick.
WHAT TO BRING
- A smile 🙂
- For those with young kids, you may want to bring activities for them to do while sitting with you in the service. (There will be no nursery, but there is a family room that can be used if needed.)
- A Bible and your preferred note-taking tools
Please reach out to us at email@example.com with any questions, and we look forward to worshiping with you, inside or online, this coming Sunday!
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. —2 Corinthians 13:14