We are excited to meet together this Sunday outdoors!
We’re meeting at 10:00 a.m. on the lawn and in the parking lot at 4D Church at 1515 Clermont Rd, Durham, NC 27713. If you plan on staying in your vehicle, tune your radio to 90.3 FM, and access song lyrics here.
We will continue to post our service video live on YouTube at 10:00 a.m., and we encourage you to participate in the gathering of the church if you are able.
Read on for:
- Safety measures we are taking
- Health guidelines
- What to bring
SAFETY MEASURES WE’RE TAKING
It will be a joy to come together again after all these weeks apart.
Here are some safety guidelines we have put into place for this new way of gathering for worship:
- We are offering a completely touchless worship service — offering plates will not be passed (you can give online southdurham.org/give), and you can access the song lyrics at southdurham.org/lyrics.
- We are encouraging people to wear masks when they are within 6 ft. of distance from someone outside of their household. If you have received a full vaccination and reached your 2 week post-vaccination mark, feel free to follow CDC guidelines that correspond with your vaccination.
- Please stay home if you or anyone in your household is sick.
- Please use designated parking spaces. A special section of parking will be marked off with signs for those who will stay in their vehicles.
WHAT TO BRING
- A smile 🙂
- Chair(s) and/or a blanket
- Drinks & snacks, or even breakfast!
- For those with young kids, you may want to bring activities for them
- A Bible and your preferred note-taking tools
- Optional: an umbrella, pop-up canopy or something for shade; sunglasses, hat, and sunscreen
Please reach out to us at email@example.com with any questions, and we look forward to worshiping with you, outside or online, this coming Sunday!
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. —2 Corinthians 13:14