In these uncertain times,
you don’t have to be alone.
Our Spring Plan:
We’re making adjustments to stay connected while growing and following Jesus together.
- Sunday worship is outside, in your car, or here online at 9:00 a.m. Find details here.
- SoDu Kids ages 3-10 yrs. meet for an outdoor class Sundays, at 10:15 a.m. Find details here.
- SoDu Youth meets on Monday nights via Zoom at 7 p.m. Interested in learning more contact: Aaron@southdurham.org.
- Community Groups meet Wednesdays at 8 p.m. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Discipleship Groups are meeting online or socially-distanced in person.
- Church Family and Guests, we have a free gift for you, a subscription to RightNow Media, which is a wonderful video resource for all ages. Click here to start enjoying now.
- The elders are available for pastoral counseling for individuals, couples, and families as we all walk through these stressful times together.
Latest Online Worship Service
How can we serve you?
Our Lord came not to be served but to serve (Mark 10:45), and we want to serve you. If you have a prayer or service need, let us hear from you.