In these uncertain times,
you don’t have to be alone.
Our Cold Weather Plan:
We’re making adjustments to stay connected while growing and following Jesus together.
- Sunday worship during the colder months will be indoors as a joint service with 4D Church or here online at 10:15 a.m.
- SoDu Youth meets weekly on Monday nights from 6:30-8:00 p.m. Interested in learning more? Contact: Aaron@southdurham.org.
- Community Groups are meeting weekly on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Discipleship Groups are meeting online or socially-distanced in person.
- Church Family and Guests, we have a free gift for you: a subscription to RightNow Media, which is a wonderful video resource for all ages. Click here to start enjoying now.
- The elders are available for pastoral counseling for individuals, couples, and families as we all walk through these stressful times together.
Upcoming Online Worship Service
How can we serve you?
Our Lord came not to be served but to serve (Mark 10:45), and we want to serve you. If you have a prayer or service need, let us hear from you.