What is a Weekender?
The Weekender is the first step to getting plugged into to ministry at South Durham Church. In the class, you will:
- Hear the story and mission of South Durham Church
- Learn the biblical basis for church and church membership
- Get connected to community and ministry
- Enjoy refreshments and a Q&A with some of our leaders
How do I know if South Durham Church is right for me/my family?
Here’s one process you could follow:
- Attend worship 2–4 weeks in a row
- Participate in a Q&A session after worship one week
- Come to a Weekender
- Try out a Community Group and Ministry Team*, and have your kids try out SoDu Youth, if applicable
*The SoDu Kids team is members-only for the safety and security of our classrooms.