What can you expect?
At South Durham Church, you can expect to be warmly welcomed into a God-centered, big-hearted, hope-filled service of worship to the living God. Here are a few notes that may help you prepare. We hope to meet you in person one Sunday soon in Durham, NC!
On Sundays you can expect:
- An Indoor or Online worship experience
- A worship service full of uplifting music
- Christ-centered teaching from the Bible that is helpful and applicable to your Christian life
- A helpful guide with Lyrics can be found at southdurham.org/lyrics
- A space to engage with God in worship, repentance, and commitment
- Safe and engaging children’s ministry for kids 3 through 10 after the service.
- Children are invited to join the adults in the primary church and worship service
- Children 2 and under are invited to a safe space to play with other children with adult supervision.
- SoDu Youth Ministry meets on Thursday nights
Opportunities to grow and serve:
- Learn more about following Christ in a Community Group, where you can connect with others in Bible study and prayer
- Participate in one of our regular Serve SoDu events and be a blessing to our city of Durham, NC
- Join one of our Ministry Teams and use your gifts to build up God’s church in Durham
We are excited to have you join us in Durham and worship with this local church as we celebrate the risen Christ. You will find people from all backgrounds at South Durham Church. We welcome everyone to worship with us!