At South Durham Church, you can expect to be warmly welcomed into a God-centered, big-hearted, hope-filled service of worship to the living God. Here are a few notes that may help you prepare. We hope to meet you in person one Sunday soon!
- Uplifting music
- Christ-centered teaching that comes from the Bible and is helpful to your life
- Clear signage and smiling faces to guide you into worship
- A helpful guide with Lyrics can be found at southdurham.org/lyrics
- Space to engage with God
- Safe and engaging children’s ministry for kids 3 through 10 after the service with their parents.
- A secure check-in process and screened, trained volunteers
- Age-appropriate Bible lessons, and songs for your children
- Students in 6th grade and older are invited to join the adults in worship (SoDu Youth meets on Monday nights)
Opportunities to grow and serve:
- Learn more about following Christ in a Community Group, where you can connect with others in Bible study and prayer
- Participate in one of our regular Serve SoDu events and be a blessing to our city
- Join one of our Ministry Teams and use your gifts to build up God’s church